Recently I talked to one of my neighbors whom I accidentally found out have planted Sabah Snake Grass in her front porch. It seems that the plant has been there for quite a few years.
She told me that she got it from a snake temple in Sabah, and she has been taking 20 leaves with apple per day. She has to stop that frequency because she found that her BP dropped to 100 (she got high blood pressure) and this in one hand, shows that the plant really do wonders, but on the other hand, it shows that she has overdosed - normal BP is around 120.
At this moment, the plant is left unattended and it is found to grow as high as a full grown adult. She told me she don't know what to do with it, but willing to give the cuttings away. One of her neighbors cut all the branches before, but the plant had "recovered" loses.